CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!

Well, the anticipation has been building for quite some time. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was so excited about going to the doctor today! I was just praying that the baby would cooperate and let us see what we needed to. Mom, your dream was right...it's most definitely a BOY! We'll be naming him Joshua Gabriel, but we'll call him Gabe. I can't wait to see everybody at Thanksgiving! Please pray for us this weekend...there's a little storm you might've seen on T.V. called Gustav that's got everyone pretty anxious. I tend to not worry about it until I have to. I guess we'll no for sure where it's headed by late Saturday or early Sunday morning. If we do have to evacuate, we'll be heading to north Louisiana. We'll have our cell phones so you can reach us. We love all you guys!!! Here are the latest pics of little Gabe a.k.a. "Peanut". Click on the pictures for a larger view!




It's amazing how big he's gotten! You can see so much detail now!




In this picture, his foot is at the top and his hand is just underneath it. It looks like he's pointing at the camera!


This is a profile picture of his face. I think he looks like Bill already!!!

I saw this at Target right after we left the doctor's office and thought it was just too appropriate!!!

6 comments:

L A Brannen said...

I just wouldn't be surprised if little peanut gets stuck with the name 'peanut'. But I believe I do like 'Gabe' much better. I am happy for your and Bill. That goes without saying anything about how happy I am for myself. Janis is excited also. We Love you!

Favorite One said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm SOOOO excited for you & Bill! It really is amazing how much technology has advanced. You can REALLY tell about his face, foot, hand. God is amazing & creates such wonderful things. And, I'm really glad you bought the outfit. It was a MUST buy! Thank you for sharing the grand news! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you and have been praying for you all to be safe. I have a very safe place you can stay...in TN at my house. We could all help you with "Peanut".
CONGRATS!

Travelin' On said...

WOW!
Continued congratulations. Too cool.
(glad you're safe from Gustav)

RevTJ said...

ALRIGHT JEN,
I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see you at thanksgiving!
Show off that baby bump girl. If you got it flaunt it! Seriously congratulations we will be praying for a healthy baby boy!
TJ

Fred Alton said...

Hi Jennifer and Bill. I retired August 9, 2008 and have not had my own personal access to the internet until this week. It was great to read about your and the baby's progress. Looking forward to your visit to Tennessee next month.