CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Vacation Time!!!

Well, I thought I'd blog a bit before I leave out for Branson tomorrow. I'm really excited to be getting a little time off from work. It's always nice to get a break from the daily grind! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and post them when we get back. Everyone please pray that we have a safe and relaxing trip. There's still so much to do before we head out tomorrow morning. If you're not a preacher's kid you might not understand this, but packing is a finely honed skill that we acquire early in life. We always lived far away from family, so every vacation involved packing luggage, packing vehicles, packing icechests...you name it! (Can I get an Amen?). Anyway, I have to finish packing everything up and tieing up the loose ends around here. I hope everyone has a great week next week!!!

3 comments:

Favorite One said...

AMEN Sister B! You described my packing habits quite well! I know the packing was worth it! We've kept you in your prayers & know you're having a great time in Branson. Looking forward to the update when you get back. :0)

Fred said...

Add my "Amen" to your list! Your G-pa taught us all about packing. Hope you and Bill are having a wonderful vacation.

L A Brannen said...

Hurry back!! No, wait. Enjoy your vacation and then come on back and blog some more. It's about time for you to be back isn't it? Hope you had a great time.