CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back On Flat Terrain!!

Well, we made it back from Branson in one piece! We had such a great time. The scenery was beautiful, the weather was fantastic, and we ate more than we should've. I guess that's what vacation's all about, right? I thought I'd post a slideshow of pictures that I took while we were there. Branson has definitely changed since I was there last. Of course, I was about 15 so it's been a really long time. Enjoy all the pics and I'll be posting again soon!


4 comments:

L A Brannen said...

Great pictures. Glad your back.

Favorite One said...

Great pictures. Glad you're back. Oh, someone just said that! LOL! Seriously, thanks for sharing. Looks like ya'll had a really good time. Looking forward to your next post.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time.
When are you coming to CO for vacation?
Next year?
Would love to see you both!

Fred Alton said...

Welcome Home! And thanks for taking time to post the pictures of your trip. I've never been to Branson but it sounds exciting.