CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A New Journey Begins

I've debated for a few days about whether or not to share this news, but it's only family that really reads my blog anyway. Most of you are aware that Bill and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time. There have been some struggles along the way, but as of Friday I have taken two at home pregnancy tests and they both were positive!!! I have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday to confirm that I am indeed pregnant, but I'm like clockwork and I'm over a week late. Bill and I are so excited that we can hardly contain it! We decided to share the news this early because we want as many people praying as possible. I know that God has perfect timing for everything and we believe that this is definitely the time! Please pray for us during this exciting adventure. I'll be posting again on Wednesday after the doctor visit to let you know all the details.

4 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Well, YAY and CONGRATS!!!
I just saw your mother at Bonita's and she was sooo excited! She told us with tears in her eyes. :)
Happy Mother's Day to you and God's blessings to you and Bill as you embark on an awesome adventure!

Fred said...

Fantastic News, Jennifer and Bill! I'm happy for you. God Bless you both through the weeks and months ahead.

L A Brannen said...

Yes! Hooray!! Yippee! So glad for you. You know, this will make your mother a real genuine biological grandmaw! Yep, she is beginning to age. Slightly. Not much but just a little. Now she already has experience at being grandmaw and she looks at it as if she really is already grandmaw, but I like to pick at her a little bit about it. hehe! Don't forget to let us know what the doctor says Wednesday (tomorrow). We love you and we are praying for you and Bill and ?whoever?

Favorite One said...

Jennifer - you're so right - God's timing is ALWAYS perfect. Let us know about your doctor report. Luv you lots!