CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

The First Picture of 'Peanut'!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted sooner, I've just been sooooo tired!!! When I get home from work all I have the energy to do is collapse in the recliner for a two hour nap! I guess I'll get used to all this soon enough. I just wanted to let everyone know that things are progressing well. We had our first ultrasound! You can't really see much, but it's still so amazing to know that it's there. Here's the first official picture of little 'Peanut'...


I have my first obstetrician appointment on June 6. All of my previous appointments were with my ob/gyn. I want everyone to know that I really appreciate all the prayers spoken and the many congrats given. It's been so exciting and encouraging to know that my family is praying for me and wishing us all the best. I'll be posting more soon, I promise!!!

3 comments:

Fred Alton said...

How exciting! It's amazing that we get to see "Peanut" so early!!!

Favorite One said...

Ohhh, I just love little "Peanut"! Just to see him in print seems to make it all more official. God knows the plans he has for us - I'm glad His plan was to give you this little one. I'm so excited for you and Bill! Can't wait to hear the update on June 6th - that's only next week! Luv ya!

Unknown said...

I am praying for you and joyful for "Peanut". I am so proud for you. God is faithful. You should have seen the look on your Mom's face when she got to give me the news. It was priceless! She is going to continue being such a good grandma!