CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Doctor's Appointment

Well, the doctor's appointment went well today. They just drew some blood and confirmed our suspicions. They were going to do an ultrasound today, but couldn't get me in for that until Friday. I'll go back on Monday for the results of the blood work and to go over everything with the doctor. I think they're trying to measure the levels of some hormones in my blood to help better determine a due date. So far, so good! I'm so thankful to everyone who is praying for me. I haven't had any morning sickness and I've really been feeling pretty good! I'm mostly just real exhausted by the time the end of the work day comes. I could pretty much lay down and take a nap at any given moment!!! Speaking again to the fact that God's timing is perfect, I'd like to share a few things. First of all, Bill just started his new position at his work that we've been waiting on since October of last year. No more shift work, just straight days Monday through Friday 8 to 4! He's also gotten 2 seperate offers of computer work just out of the blue in the last 2 days! It's amazing how God is opening doors for everything to work out. I pray that this blog has found all of you doing well also. I apologize that I haven't been as good about commenting everyone else's blogs like I should, but I am reading them! I love all you guys!!!

No comments: