CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Belly Pictures!

Well, as usual... it's been awhile since I've posted a blog! It's been hard to find the time lately with all the baby preparation going on. Just to update everyone, I will be induced on January 8 if Gabe doesn't decide to make his grand entrance before then. Please keep me and Bill in your prayers! We're very anxious and excited about it all. I wanted to post some new pictures that we had taken last weekend of my prego belly. One of Bill's friends that works with him at the sheriff's office has just started doing some professional photography work and took these to get their portfolio started. I hope you all like them!

This first picture was taken in front of the window in my dining room. I really liked the saying that she put in the picture!


I thought this picture was so sweet! We were actually done taking pictures and this was just a natural hug that Bill gave me. She still had her camera out and captured this one when we weren't even expecting it!


I really like how this one focuses on the belly. You can see just how big that boy is getting!


I was glad that she took a picture of us in the nursery. I thought this one was sweet, too.


I'm just sitting and waiting patiently for Gabriel's arrival...

4 comments:

Travelin' On said...

Jennifer and Bill,
I am so happy for you! These photos are beautiful. HOw sweet that you are starting these nice memories so soon for your little son! You guys will be great parents. Hope you can all three come to TN together before toooo long. :) love ya, and prayers, GREAT Aunt Donice.

Favorite One said...

WOW! These pictures are soooo sweet and REAL! I've seen some "baby" photos with mom and dad before - but this photographer has captured a little something different with a natural, happy feel to them. Of course, I would've thought ya'll looked great anyway. :-) We're anxiously awaiting Gabriel's birth. You ARE in our prayers. We all love you so very much!

Fred said...

Thanks for posting these great pictures, Jennifeer. We are excited for you and Bill and trust all goes well. Your Dad has promised to keep us informed of events. God Bless and give you a quick and easy delivery. Loads of love from your Uncle Fred and Aunt Frances.

Favorite One said...

Ok Jennifer - I know you're a new mom & all & you probably have posted pics on Facebook, but since I can't access that - how bout some pics on your blog of the baby? Hope you're doing well. LOVE YOU!