CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Joshua 'Gabriel' Baldridge has arrived!!!

Alright, alright, I know you've waited long enough...I forget that there are some of you that don't get on Facebook or Myspace (which by the way, I do have some pics posted there). I guess it's time I finally posted some pictures of my little handsome man. Joshua 'Gabriel' Baldridge was born on January 8 at 1:20 PM. He weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long. He's growing like a weed and changing every day! I'm going to try to post a few pics on here at least once every week or two...

This picture was taken just seconds after his arrival into the world!! The process of giving birth is such a miracle from God. I could hardly believe he was finally here after nine months of dreaming, praying, and waiting.

He was so beautiful even right after birth...although I know I'm a little biased!!!

This was the next day after he was born. He was sleeping so peacefully in his crib...I don't remember what that kind of sleep feels like anymore!!!

This is Gabe's favorite place to sleep!!! Actually, I don't know who looks sleepier...

This is one of my favorite pictures of him! He's just so perfectly kissable!!!

3 comments:

L A Brannen said...

Take care of my grandson! We love you.

Fred Alton said...

Yaaaaay! What wonderful pictures you have posted here. I love the one of Gabe sleeping on his Daddy's chest. FANTASTIC baby and great photography! Frances and I are so happy for you and Bill.

Favorite One said...

Ok, I'm extremely slow to go and read now that most everyone's disconnected from my wee little world. Thanks for remembering me and posting such GREAT pics of Gabriel. About time for an update on your blog. :-) Love you!