CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

OK, so here are some pictures of my sweet little dogs after they got groomed today!

This one is Brownie. She's kinda camera shy! Dig their cute little Halloween bandanas?

This one is Daisy. I've had her for about 8 years now and she is a sweetheart!

Trying to get the both of them to sit still and take a picture together is like trying to pull teeth!!!

Now you can see how we know that it's time to have a baby. When you start posting blogs about your cute little dogs...that's a pretty good indicator!!!


6 comments:

L A Brannen said...

Tell that little bad girl, Daisy, that she better not run off again, and tell that curious little Brownie that she had better not pick up any ideas from Daisy. lol

Unknown said...

Your babies are sweet, Jen. I love you & know that God will allow you to have a baby at the perfect time. Just enjoy the practice LOL! I love you bunches. Are you coming at Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Fred said...

I'm so glad you had time with your Mom and with both grand-mothers! You and Bill are in our prayers. Love you

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
If it tells you how often i move about the bogging world I didn't even know you had a blog! Well I do now so I'll be keeping up as best I can. Good to see you in the blogosphere!

TJ Oakley

Favorite One said...

So - where's the testimony about your dogs? They both are very cute! Luv & miss you!

Fred said...

Jennifer? Don't let this blog go to the dogs. Pleeeeeeeez! Tell us how y'all are doin'.