CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's Been Awhile...

Well, I know it's been a long time since I have posted a blog!! I finally had enough fellow bloggers fuss at me about being away so long so .... here we go. The holidays were fast and furious. Here are a few pictures from Christmas in Louisiana with my family.

Bill and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary with a weekend trip to Galveston. It was a nice trip! Here are a few pictures from that.



Work has been going pretty well...still cleaning teeth everyday! I've been sick this last week with strep throat and had to miss 2 days of work. I haven't had that since I was about 15 years old. I forgot how bad it can make you feel! I think I'm over the worst, but it looks like Bill may be getting a little bug now. Please just keep us in your prayers! I'm really going to make an effort to try to keep up this blog regularly. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes.......

1 comment:

Travelin' On said...

Wow!
You came back with a blast!
Very nice Jennifer.
My page is a little boring now. :(
I really need to get into that slide show thing. I've got some photos of our train trip that I'd really like to post.
Good work Jenn.
I will look forward to seeing and hearing more!