CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Well, another work week has started! I'm thankful to say that it looks like all of the strep throat has left my body. I'm feeling good and looking forward to a good week of work! It just dawned on me that today is St.Patrick's Day. I guess I better dig something green out of my closet. Here's wishing everyone a Happy St.Patrick's Day!


Before we know it Easter will be here, too! I hope everyone is having a great spring holiday season. My body is finally getting used to this time change. I think I do better on this time. There's more daylight to do everything that has to get done in the day. Well, I won't ramble on and on...I'll post again soon~~~

2 comments:

L A Brannen said...

Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyy! I didn't realize that it was St. Patrick's Day!!! Your Mom says that she remembered. Oh, Well, the day is over now. I guess I missed it. Maybe next year I'll remember. hahaha

We love you,

Mom and Dad

Favorite One said...

WOW! I harrassed you & it worked. :-) Then, it took me a few days to come & view. How impressive are your updates! I LOVE your slide shows. Glad you're feeling better now. It was good to hear and see from you again. Luv you much!