CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another Week Gone...

Well, I made it through another week of work and boy was it a busy one!!! The kids were out of school down here this week so we were super busy with lots of kids in the dental office. I'll be glad to get back to a regular schedule next week. Only four more weeks and we'll be going on our Spring vaction! We've decided to ditch the beach thing this year and go with something a little more cozy. We'll be staying in a nice cabin/condo in Branson, Missouri. It's been years since I've been there and it's close enough to drive. It'll be nice just to get away and have some peace and quiet! On a different note, I don't know about all the rest of you, but we've been having some of the most beautiful weather that we ever have here in Louisiana. This is always the prettiest time of year at the start of spring. I'm definitely gonna enjoy it because it'll be hot and humid before we know it around here! I'll leave you with a little collage of things that says alot about who I am...
MySpace Icon Collage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to see that you're blogging again! You are so beautiful and creative. (2 very Brannen traits!) Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only Brannen that does the silly song thing. I do it a LOT! Hope you guys have an awesome vacation to Branson! I have never been there, but have heard that it is very nice. I could not get over the pictures of Jacie! OMG!!! She is so pretty and so grown up. She and Becca are still supposed to be little babies walking around in diapers. :) Time flies when you are a Mom/Aunt.

Favorite One said...

It's so beautiful here in Tennessee too. This is my favorite time of year. Just like when we become a Christian & then just watch us bloom! Hope you & Bill are doing good. Luv you!